| Japanese | English |
The latest Contests・LSI Design Contest 2017
Past LSI Design Contests・LSI Design Contest 2016
・LSI Design Contest 2015
・LSI Design Contest 2014
・LSI Design Contest 2013
・LSI Design Contest 2012
・LSI Design Contest 2011
・LSI Design Contest 2010
・LSI Design Contest 2009
・LSI Design Contest 2008
・LSI Design Contest 2007
・LSI Design Contest 2006
・LSI Design Contest 2005
・LSI Design Contest 2004
・LSI Design Contest 2003
This year's design target is a FFT. You may choose either Level 1 or Level 2 design specification depending on your skills. Enjoy RTL design and let us meet together at beautiful coral island Okinawa.
ENJOY HDL! Let's meet in Okinawa！
Guidelines for applicants
- Design Specification
- Who can join : the team of 1-3 University or college students.
- From 2012, applicants are supposed to submit a pre-entry sheet. If you are interested in LSI Design Contest, please fill out this entry sheet, whether you are going to submit your report or not.
- If you need an FPGA boad, you check "please send me"box in a Pre-entrysheet. We send FPGA boad to you.
- Entry The pre-entry due would be the end of December 2011 since we need a time for FPGA board deliver.
- Any Q&A: support@LSI-contest.com
- The final report deadline ：Friday, 27th Jan, 2012
- In this home page, we have used Radix2 type architecure as well as Xilinx System generator as a development tool;howver, applicants can freely use any type of architecutre as well as any EDA tools.
Suggestion from judges
- We try to evaluate not only the speed and the area, but also your idea ,originality, uniqueness. But be sure to remember that we are not perfect, please make a good presentation to appeal us.
- We definitely take your school grade into account.
- We like fun ideas. Please do something different from others.
- Place : Daigku Kaikan Department of Computer Science, University of the Ryukyus
- Address : Chihaya1,Nishihara City,Okinawa 903-0213,Japan
- Campus Map 28
- Date : Friday, 16th March, 2012
LSI Contest Executive Committee
- Contest General Chair
Prof. Hiroshi Ochi
Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +81-0948-29-7692
- Contest Judge Member Chair
Prof. Kazuhisa Wada
University of the Ryukyus, Japan
- Executive Committee: LSI Design Contest Committee
- Partner Organization: University of the Ryukyus, Kyushu Institute of Technology,
Frontier Region of Multimedia Okinawa Initiative,
IEICE Smart Info-media Systems Technical Group
LLP Embedded Technology Promotion Project
- Sponsor: Xilinx,Inc., Radrix co.Ltd., Tokyo Electron Device LTD., Nihon Synopsys G.K.
ROHM Co.,Ltd., Renesas Electronics Corp.
- Supporting Organization: Okinawa National College of Technology, CQ Publishing Co.,Ltd.
Copyright (C) 2011 Radrix. All Rights Reserved.