| Japanese | English |
The latest Contests・LSI Design Contest 2017
Past LSI Design Contests・LSI Design Contest 2016
・LSI Design Contest 2015
・LSI Design Contest 2014
・LSI Design Contest 2013
・LSI Design Contest 2012
・LSI Design Contest 2011
・LSI Design Contest 2010
・LSI Design Contest 2009
・LSI Design Contest 2008
・LSI Design Contest 2007
・LSI Design Contest 2006
・LSI Design Contest 2005
・LSI Design Contest 2004
・LSI Design Contest 2003
LSI Design Contest in Okinawa will be already held on the 16th in 2013. This contest was originally conducted as part of the class of the Faculty of Engineering, University of the Ryukyus, but recently grew up to large design contest. There are over 100 applicants, and the participant is from not only Japanese university but also foreign one such as Korea, Vietnam and Indonesia. Since the contest become international, The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (Smart Info-media Systems Technical Group) decides to award a prize to eminent design team. We expect applicants to design more unique to win this prize.
This year's design target is a HW(HardWare)/SW(SoftWare) co-design as first trial. Please try to challenge energetically!
Winners are invited conference in Okinawa, and we are planning to give original T-shirt to all participants.
ENJOY HDL! Let's meet in Okinawa！
- New! (1/16)  We changed final report deadline. Please check Guidelines for applicants for more information.
- (12/28) We updated HW circuit.You can download a required file from here.
- (11/13) Since there was a mistake in description of "Setting of the peripheral on XPS taken in ISE", it corrected.
- (10/29) We changed schadule. Please check Access for more information.
Guidelines for applicants
- Design Specification
- Who can join : the team of 1-3 University or college students.
- From 2012, applicants are supposed to submit a pre-entry sheet. If you are interested in LSI Design Contest, please fill out this entry sheet, whether you are going to submit your report or not.
- If you need an FPGA boad, you check "please send me"box in a Pre-entrysheet. We send FPGA boad to you.
- Entry The pre-entry due would be the end of December 2012 since we need a time for FPGA board deliver. The pre-entry deadline ：Tuesday, 15th Jan, 2013
- Any Q&A: support@LSI-contest.com
- The final report deadline ：
Thursday, 31th Jan, 2013
→Friday, 15th Feb, 2013
- In this home page, we have used Synphony Model Compiler as a development tool;howver, applicants can freely use any type of architecutre as well as any EDA tools.
Suggestion from judges
- We try to evaluate not only the speed and the area, but also your idea ,originality, uniqueness. But be sure to remember that we are not perfect, please make a good presentation to appeal us.
- We definitely take your school grade into account.
- We like fun ideas. Please do something different from others.
- Place :
Daigku KaikanDepartment of Computer Science, University of the Ryukyus
- → 50th Anniversary Memorial Hall
- Address : Chihaya1,Nishihara City,Okinawa 903-0213,Japan
- Campus Map 30
Friday, 15th March, 2013,14:00〜17:00
→Friday, 29th March, 2013,14:00〜17:00
LSI Contest Executive Committee
- Contest General Chair
Prof. Hiroshi Ochi
Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
E-mail：email@example.com Tel: +81-0948-29-7692
- Contest Judge Member Chair
Prof. Kazuhisa Wada
University of the Ryukyus, Japan
- Executive Committee: LSI Design Contest Committee
- Partner Organization: University of the Ryukyus, Kyushu Institute of Technology,
Frontier Region of Multimedia Okinawa Initiative,
IEICE Smart Info-media Systems Technical Group
LLP Embedded Technology Promotion Project
- Sponsor: Tokyo Electron Device LTD., Renesas Electronics Corp., e-Shuttle, Inc.,
Synopsys, Sangyo Times, Inc., Radrix co.Ltd., Xilinx, Inc.
- Supporting Organization: Okinawa National College of Technology, CQ Publishing Co.,Ltd.