| Japanese | English |
Past LSI Design ContestsLSI Design Contest 2019
LSI Design Contest 2018
LSI Design Contest 2017
LSI Design Contest 2016
LSI Design Contest 2015
LSI Design Contest 2014
LSI Design Contest 2013
LSI Design Contest 2012
LSI Design Contest 2011
LSI Design Contest 2010
LSI Design Contest 2009
LSI Design Contest 2008
LSI Design Contest 2007
LSI Design Contest 2006
LSI Design Contest 2005
LSI Design Contest 2004
LSI Design Contest 2003
LSI Design Contest in Okinawa, which has been conducted as part of the lesson of the University of the Ryukyus Faculty of Engineering initially, will celebrate the 23rd at the earliest in 2019. In the meantime, participation from universities and technical colleges in the country not only increased, participation from foreign universities in Korea, Indonesia, and Vietnam also increased steadily in Asia, making it an international Design Contest, which is also more than 100 cases of applicants now
Well, LSI Design Contest in Okinawa this year come back with a new design challenge which is "CNN(Convolution Neural Network)".
In LSI Design Contest in Okinawa, we have presented the award of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers of (Technical Committee on Smart Info-Media System) to the excellent design team from 2008. We expect applicants to design more unique to win this prize. Please try to challenge energetically!
Winners are invited to a conference in Okinawa, and we are planning to give original T-shirt to all participants.
ENJOY HDL! Let's meet in Okinawa・・
Guidelines for applicants
- Contest Starting Time: Friday，6th Mar，2020, 13:00
- CONTEST IS HELD AS SCHEDULED.(ADD：2020/03/02)
- Presentation 10-min, Q&A:5-min
- Prepare ppt file less than 10-slide.
Suggestion from judges
- We try to evaluate not only the speed and the area, but also your idea ,originality, uniqueness. But be sure to remember that we are not perfect, please make a good presentation to appeal us.
- We definitely take your school grade into account.
- We like fun ideas. Please do something different from others.
- Place : Okinawa Prefectural Municipal Community Hall
- The venue is different from last year. Please be careful!!
- Address : 116-37 Asahicho, Naha City, Okinawa Prefecture 900-0029,Japan
LSI Contest Executive Committee
- Contest General Chair
Prof. Hiroshi Ochi
Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
E-mail: Ochi@cse.kyutech.ac.jp Tel: +81-0948-29-7692
- Contest Judge Member Chair
Prof. Kazuhisa Wada
University of the Ryukyus, Japan
- Committee Member
Masayuki Kurosaki, Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
Leonardo Lanante Jr., Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
Wahyul Shafei Amien, University of Diponegoro, Indonesia
- Executive Committee: LSI Design Contest Committee, Okinawa Prefecture
- Partner Organization: University of the Ryukyus, Kyushu Institute of Technology
- Sponsor(Prospective): Synopsys, Electronic Device Industry News, Gigafirm,
Analog Devices, Inc., Industry Association of Okinawa
Technical Committee on Smart Info-media System(SIS),Eiginnering Sciences
- Supporting Organization: Okinawa National College of Technology, CQ Publishing Co.,Ltd.,
Kyusyu Polytechnic College,Okinawa Polytechnic College.