| Japanese | English |
Current ContestLSI Design Contest
Past LSI Design ContestsLSI Design Contest 2022
LSI Design Contest 2021
LSI Design Contest 2020
LSI Design Contest 2019
LSI Design Contest 2018
LSI Design Contest 2017
LSI Design Contest 2016
LSI Design Contest 2015
LSI Design Contest 2014
LSI Design Contest 2013
LSI Design Contest 2012
LSI Design Contest 2011
LSI Design Contest 2010
LSI Design Contest 2009
LSI Design Contest 2008
LSI Design Contest 2007
LSI Design Contest 2006
LSI Design Contest 2005
LSI Design Contest 2004
LSI Design Contest 2003
- (2021/7/1) 2022 LSI design contest proceeding has been published.
- (2021/10/20) Ten finalists for this year's LSI design contest have been selected.
- (2021/12/21) Updated the program being posted.
This year's schedule
※2022 LSI design contest proceeding has been published. Click here to download.
Guidelines for applicants
- Design challenge :"Deep Q-Network : DQN" 【Changes 】
- Design Specification
- Who can join : the team of 1-3 University or college students.
- The final report deadline : Friday, 28th January, 2022
- Any Q&A: support@LSI-contest.com
- Contest: Friday，4th Mar，2022, 13:00 - 18:00
- The contest will be held in a hybrid format of online via Zoom and on-site.(ADD：2021/02/01)
- Each team has 10 minutes to present a maximum of 10 slides and 5 minutes for a Q&A session.(Updated on 2022/02/10)
Suggestion from judges
- We try to evaluate not only the speed and the area, but also your idea ,originality, uniqueness. But be sure to remember that we are not perfect, please make a good presentation to appeal us.
- We definitely take your school grade into account.
- We like fun ideas. Please do something different from others.
- Place : Ohama Nobumoto Memorial Hall
- Address : 702 Tonoshiro, Ishigaki City, Okinawa Prefecture 907-0004,Japan
LSI Contest Executive Committee
- Contest General Chair
Prof. Hiroshi Ochi
Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +81-0948-29-7692
- Contest Judge Member Chair
Prof. Kazuhisa Wada
University of the Ryukyus, Japan
- Committee Member
Masahiro Fujita, VLSI Design and Education Center, The University of Tokyo, Japan
Takao Onoye, Associate Dean, Department of Information Systems Engineering, Osaka University, Japan
Masayuki Kurosaki, Reliable Intelligent System Research Center, Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
Takeo Yoshida, University of the Ryukyus, Japan
Wahyul Shafei Amien, University of Diponegoro, Indonesia
- Executive Committee: LSI Design Contest Committee, Okinawa Prefecture
- Partner Organization: University of the Ryukyus, Kyushu Institute of Technology
- Sponsor(Prospective): Electronic Device Industry News, Gigafirm,
Analog Devices, Inc., Industry Association of Okinawa
Technical Committee on Smart Info-media System(SIS),Eiginnering Sciences
- Supporting Organization: Okinawa National College of Technology, CQ Publishing Co.,Ltd.,
Kyusyu Polytechnic College,Okinawa Polytechnic College.
Copyright (C) 2021-2022 LSI Design Contest. All Rights Reserved.