| Japanese | English |
Current ContestLSI Design Contest
Past LSI Design ContestsLSI Design Contest 2022
LSI Design Contest 2021
LSI Design Contest 2020
LSI Design Contest 2019
LSI Design Contest 2018
LSI Design Contest 2017
LSI Design Contest 2016
LSI Design Contest 2015
LSI Design Contest 2014
LSI Design Contest 2013
LSI Design Contest 2012
LSI Design Contest 2011
LSI Design Contest 2010
LSI Design Contest 2009
LSI Design Contest 2008
LSI Design Contest 2007
LSI Design Contest 2006
LSI Design Contest 2005
LSI Design Contest 2004
LSI Design Contest 2003
LSI Design Contest in Okinawa, which has been conducted as part of the lesson of the University of the Ryukyus Faculty of Engineering initially, will celebrate the 26th at the earliest in 2022. In the meantime, participation from universities and technical colleges in the country not only increased, participation from foreign universities in Korea, Indonesia, and Vietnam also increased steadily in Asia, making it an international Design Contest, which is also more than 100 cases of applicants now
Well, LSI Design Contest in Okinawa this year come back with a new design challenge which is "Regional maxima/minim".
In LSI Design Contest in Okinawa, we have presented the award of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers of (Technical Committee on Smart Info-Media System) to the excellent design team from 2008. We expect applicants to design more unique to win this prize. Please try to challenge energetically!
Winners are invited to a conference in Okinawa, and we are planning to give original T-shirt to all participants.
ENJOY HDL! Let's meet in Okinawa?E?E
- (2022/10/19) 2023 LSI design contest proceeding has been published.
This year's schedule
Guidelines for applicants
- Contest: Friday, 10th March 2023, 13:00 - 18:00
- The contest will be held in a hybrid format of online via Zoom and on-site.(ADD:2021/02/01)
- Each team has 10 minutes to present a maximum of 10 slides and 5 minutes for a Q&A session.
Suggestion from judges
- We try to evaluate not only the speed and the area, but also your idea ,originality, uniqueness. But be sure to remember that we are not perfect, please make a good presentation to appeal us.
- We definitely take your school grade into account.
- We like fun ideas. Please do something different from others.
- Place : Ohama Nobumoto Memorial Hall
- Address : 702 Tonoshiro, Ishigaki City, Okinawa Prefecture 907-0004,Japan
- Access and Parking
- Zoom : Friday, 10th March 2023,(13:00 - 18:00, GMT+09:00)
- Click Zoom
LSI Contest Executive Committee
- Contest General Chair
Prof. Hiroshi Ochi
Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
E-mail: ochi [ commercial at ] csn.kyutech.ac.jp Tel: +81-0948-29-7692
- Contest Judge Member Chair
Prof. Kazuhisa Wada
University of the Ryukyus, Japan
- Committee Member
Prof. Masahiro Fujita, VLSI Design and Education Center, The University of Tokyo, Japan
Prof. Takao Onoye, Associate Dean, Department of Information Systems Engineering, Osaka University, Japan
Prof. Yoshikazu Miyanaga, Head Director/President, Chitose Institute of Science and Technology, Japan
Professor Emeritus Yoshio Ito, Tottori University, Japan
A specially appointed professor Masayuki Okada, Department of Production Electronics and Information Systems Technology, Kyushu Polytechnic College, Japan
Masayuki Kurosaki, Reliable Intelligent System Research Center, Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
Takeo Yoshida, University of the Ryukyus, Japan
Wahyul Shafei Amien, University of Diponegoro, Indonesia
- Executive Committee: LSI Design Contest Committee, Okinawa Prefecture
- Partner Organization: University of the Ryukyus, Kyushu Institute of Technology
- Sponsor(Prospective): Electronic Device Industry News, Gigafirm,
Analog Devices, Inc., Industry Association of Okinawa
Technical Committee on Smart Info-media System(SIS),Eiginnering Sciences
- Supporting Organization: Okinawa National College of Technology, CQ Publishing Co.,Ltd.,
Kyusyu Polytechnic College,Okinawa Polytechnic College.